Before you look at the research, have YOU completed the survey? We really want to know about your practice/experience. Click here to add your voice:
Global Airway management of the Unstable cervical Spine Survey
Thanks for your interest! Click the poster below for a larger image, or use the link below to download it as a PDF.
- Kempthorne P, Morriss WW, Mellin-Olsen J, Gore-Booth J. The WFSA Global Anesthesia Workforce Survey. Anesthesia & Analgesia 2017; 125: 981-90.
- Jenkins K, Wong DT, Correa R. Management choices for the difficult airway by anesthesiologists in Canada. Canadian Journal of Anesthesia 2002; 49: 850-6.
- Rosenblatt WH, Wagner PJ, Ovassapian A, Kain ZN. Practice Patterns in Managing the Difficult Airway by Anesthesiologists in the United States. Anesthesia & Analgesia 1998; 87: 153-7.
- Kreijchie RV, Morgan DW. Determining Sample Size for Research Activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement 1970; 30: 607-10.
- Holmes MG, Dagal A, Feinstein BA, Joffe AM. Airway Management Practice in Adults With an Unstable Cervical Spine: The Harborview Medical Center Experience. Anesthesia And Analgesia 2018; 127: 450-4.
- Lord SA, Boswell WC, Williams JS, Odom JW, Boyd CR. Airway control in trauma patients with cervical spine fractures. Prehospital And Disaster Medicine 1994; 9: 44-9.
- Harris PA, Taylor R, Thielke R, Payne J, Gonzalez N, Conde JG. Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—A metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support. Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 2009;42(2):377-81.