We’re slowly growing this repository of thoracic anaesthesia resources, so feel free to suggest useful links or make requests!
Thoracic Anaesthesia Links
- Thoracic-Anesthesia.com is an open-access educational resource for thoracic anaesthesia run by a group including the well-known guru, Prof Peter Slinger.
- Online Bronchoscopy Simulator on Thoracic-Anesthesia.com – this is a great interactive tool for learning bronchial anatomy.
- Bronchial Anatomy Quiz on Thoracic-Anesthesia.com – use this to test your anatomical knowledge before or after using the online bronchoscopy simulator. You’ll need to register (free) but it is great to assess your improvement and gauge your knowledge.
- Overview of FOB use in thoracic surgery – link to Brodsky’s excellent missive on the value of clinical determination of DLT placement.
- OneLung – website and contact information for this thoracic anaesthesia course formulated and based in the UK
Thoracic Anaesthesia Videos